Saturday, May 13, 2017

Me Made May 2017 outfits: May 9-13

Here are the Me Made May 2017 outfits from May 9 to 13.

May 9:
Here I'm wearing a me-made white tweed jacket, me-made denim jeggings and thrifted red patent flats.

May 10:
Here I'm wearing a me-made stretch woven cotton shirt, me-made gold brocade skirt. Very office appropriate!

May 11:
I'm wearing a recently me-made cotton floral tunic, me-made charcoal jeggings and thrifted mary-janes.

May 12:
Today I'm wearing a me-refashioned jean jacket (from 1 pair of men's jeans), a me-refashioned glittery sweater skirt, and a me-refashioned green chiffon scarf (as a belt). Daytime Glamour! :-)

May 13:
It's not raining so I can bring out the white jeans! Here I'm wearing a me-made grey sweatshirt tunic, me-made white slim jeans and thrifted ankle boots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment