Thursday, May 4, 2017

Me Made May 2017 outfits - May 1-4

I can't believe it's already May! I have been participating in Zoe Edwards Me-Made May challenge since 2013 and I have always loved it. It reminds me to dig deep into my closet to take out all those Me-Made garments and accessories, instead of just wearing the same thing all the time.

May 1:thrifted
It was a warmer day so I wore my me-refashioned white lace dress (refashioned from a thrifted table cloth) and my me-refashioned denim shirt, thrifted boots and a thrifted belt.


May 2:
A cloudy and cooler day. I wore a me-made chiffon dress (refashioned from a scarf),  a me-made chiffon scarf (made from a large wrap), a thrifted cardigan and a thrifted boots.

May 3:
A much colder day. Sometimes nothing beats a sweater dress that one can just put on and look 'dressed'. I wore my me-refashioned 3 tone sweater dress (refashioned from 3 men's sweaters), a me-made chiffon scarf (remnant from the chiffon dress I made yesterday), and thrifted boots.

May 4:
It's cold and cloudy again today. I wore my me-refashioned sweater dress, a me-made remnant scarf, and thrifted boots.

2 comments:

  1. This time of year, it's hard to know what to wear! Good thing you have a wide range of items to choose from. These are all lovely but my favourite is the chiffon dress and scarf with the cardigan (May 2). I love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! Yes I have too much clothing. It's embarrassing. That green scarf is one of my favourites too. I just love those jewel tone colours!

      Delete