Saturday, May 20, 2017

Me Made May 2017 Outfits: May 18-20

Here are my outfits from May 18-20.

May 18:
Today is super hot and humid! I'm wearing a me-refashioned top (from a men's shirt), me-made linen cargo pants, a me-made necklace and thrifted shoes.

May 19:
The temperature suddenly dropped 20+ Celsius! I'm wearing a thrifted top, me-made silver knit scarf, and a me-made long skirt.

May 20:
I'm going hiking in the nearby forest with my family. I'm wearing a me-refashioned merino wool sweater (from a huge XL men's sweater) and a me-made hat.

We are very fortunate to be a very short drive to a nearby forest. My kids love going there.  All over the forest there are these white Trillium flowers that thrive on the forest ground. They are the symbols of my province.

2 comments:

  1. More inspiration! Lovely outfits. Forest hikes are so calming and peaceful; it's great that you live so close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! It could be the last time we visit the forest until the autumn. The bugs are coming out already. My kids are the favourite food for the forest bugs! :-)

      Delete