** Warning: NOT pretty sewing project pictures!!**
Last month I talked about a very practical use of the fabric scraps I had been saving (see this post). And now here are the pictures! They were leftover fabric from the pajamas I made for my son - too small for any garments except may be bits of a quilt. I used 2 to 3 layers of 100% cotton batting (also small scraps) between 2 scraps of 100% cotton flannel and then I just serged the entire sandwich together. Then I added snaps at the end of the wings. You can see that I made those pads really quickly and crudely. I figured that no one would see them (except on this blog - Oh No! LOL!) so they don't have to be pretty. They had been tested already and were very comfortable. Next I want to make some waterproof ones by refashioning my kids' old organic cotton change pad. That pad is really soft and thick so probably best for night time use.