I think my choice of fabric is really not suitable for this dress. It's a pullover dress so it really needs some lightweight, drapey flowy material to look good. The heavy slightly stiff linen just didn't do this pattern justice. In the end, I ended up having to take out 4cm from the centre back because the dress was looking like a big stiff tent on me. On top of that the neckline would only stay flat if I don't move. As soon as I start walking it's moving all over the place and showing my bra straps. The sleeves and the chest area pull a bit (you can see the drag lines in the picture). Since I took out so much material from the centre back, I guess I should have done an FBA.
I tried to weigh the neckline down with 2 heavy metal buttons on each side of the neckline (like Pippa's dress). It works to a certain extend; but certainly not good enough.