Monday, October 3, 2011

Self-stitched Sept'11 Challenge - Sept 21,22,23,24,25

More pics from the Self-stitched Sept'11 challenge!

Sept 21: I'm wearing a self-stitched poly knit dress (New Look 6697).Sept 22: I'm wearing a self-refashioned top with self-stitched beige stretch cotton pants (Vogue 8041).

Sept 23: I'm wearing a self-stitched top modified from Vogue 7933 and self-stitched ankle length stretch cotton pants from Vogue 8041.
Sept 24: I'm wearing a self-refashioned' skirt to top' top and self-stitched stretch cotton pants (Vogue 8041).
Sept 25: I'm wearing a self-stitched cotton knit top from Vogue 7933 and self-stitched pants from Vogue 8157. I also made the necklace but it came off soon after I put it on because the baby was pulling on it.

I put a little more thought into my clothes for these few days. I like how the jewelry compliment the outfit. Too bad the baby likes it too much as well!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment