Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's getting cold! Time for a Self-Challenge!

This morning the temperature dropped below 10 Celsius. Really? The day before, it was still hot enough to wear a short sleeves shirt! My kids had their winter coats on this morning. My daughter was fighting me about it but as soon as we left the house, she begged to put the coat on.

I have been busy making plans for my Autumn 2015 wardrobe. There are so many things I want to make and wear with my current stash of fabrics and patterns. However, I thought I would set up a Self-Challenge for the next 5 days until I have finalized what I will be sewing.

The Self-Challenge is to wear summer dresses in cooler temperatures. I will be layering my summer dresses for the next 5 days in my 'desperate final attempt' to hang on to summer! LOL! I think it will be a fun challenge. I will be posting the pictures as the week goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment