Thursday, August 14, 2014

MAGAM August Plan - Back to School sewing!!

I can't believe we are half way through August already! The summer has really flown by. Of course I'm very excited to have the kids back to school! Yes! It is really 'the most wonderful time of the year' for parents!! LOL!

So I'm going to embark on some Back To School sewing. My kids have grown a little and now their pants are all too short. I have accumulated lots of Kids sewing patterns from my local Thrift Store so I'll be using those. As well, I'm sure I have lots of fabrics in my stash that would be suitable for kids' pants. So this will be a stash pattern/stash fabrics project.

Here is what I dug out: McCall's 5222 and Polyester/Cotton blend twill in 2 different colours.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, sewing for children will keep you busy - they just keep growing. Great choice of hardy fabric here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like sewing for my kids, as long as they are actually going to wear what I made them for a long time! There were times when I would make something for my picky daughter and she would refuse to wear them. So frustrating!

      Delete