Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I have joined the 'One Week One Pattern 2014' challenge!

 



I read about this One Week One Pattern Challenge on 'So Zo...'s blog, organized by Handmade Jane. It sounds like a fun thing to join. Basically it is a group challenge where participants wear garments made from just one pattern of their choice, every day for a week. It is taking place from Sept 6-12, 2014.

 I have lots of Tried-and-True patterns that I kept going back to so I'll have to look at those clothing items in my closet to finalize which one I'll be using for this challenge.  For example, I made multiple bottoms with McCall's 5273 and Butterick 5044.

McCall's 5273:



Butterick 5044:

I suppose I`ll decide the day before the challenge to see what the weather will be like for that week. If it`s hot I`ll definitely be wearing my shorts and linen trousers. I`m hoping that I can style them to look sufficiently different for the whole week.

2 comments:

  1. I'm tempted, but I think I will just enjoy watching you in this challenge instead. I have a lot of study to do, so I would love to join, but it's not the right time. Good luck, I look forward to seeing what you wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! I think you can join this challenge too! Your recent Burda 7072 tops are extremely flattering and versatile that they can definitely be dressed in different ways.

      Delete