Friday, January 14, 2011

A little luxury for me

Okay! Call me crazy! I'm almost 6 months pregnant and I bought a pair of patent mary jane heels today. Why did I do that? When am I going to have a chance to wear them?

I didn't plan this really. I haven't bought shoes for myself for more than 2 years. I was actually looking for educational toys for my son when I walked by these shoes. They called out to me. They looked really cute and I'm a sucker for mary jane heels. I tried them on. I liked the look of them even though they are a bit high for me to walk in (I haven't worn heels for a few years). They were on sale. I bought them. Yes I'm weak.



Now I'll have to make a dress to go with these shoes! And of course I'll have to find an occasion to wear them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment