Thursday, October 19, 2017

I have joined the Plaid Fabric Contest on PatternReview!

Plaid Fabric 2017 200px


I have joined the Plaid Fabric Contest on PatternReview! I was looking into my stash and saw loads of unused plaid fabrics which are perfect for Autumn/Winter garments and accessories. This contest came at the right time! This will also be my MAGAM (Make a Garment A month) project for October.

Here are some inspirations I have collected on Pinterest:
























I'm obviously leaning towards a plaid dress! I think these are all very interesting and I'll have a hard time figuring out what to make. What do you think/

4 comments:

  1. I love plaid fabric but it doesn't love me so I save it for crafts and scarves!! Maybe I just haven't met the right plaid yet :)

    Have fun with your project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I know what you mean. I have to be careful with plaid too as I have a very boxy body. The plaid just tends to exaggerate my boxiness.

      Delete
  2. I didn't like plaid much until recently! Now I see it so much it is growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I bought loads of plaid and tweed when there was a closing sale at a local fabric store almost 10 years ago. I still haven't used up all the tweed and plaid fabrics!

      Delete