Thursday, November 17, 2016

Holiday 2016 Sewing: 2nd gift finished - another set of Boy's PJs

I have finished another set of Boy's PJs. All the materials were found in my house. I used some remnant cotton flannel and sew a pair of very big PJ pants, using a self drafted pattern. Then I took one of the plain t-shirts from my son's room and sewed on a pocket with matching fabric. Another quick and easy but very useful Holiday Gift!


You can see how much bigger these PJ pants are comparing to the ones I made him 2 years ago. My son is currently between the 2 sizes.

Okay! Now I need to get on with the other Holiday sewing projects!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing well! Very cute print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. But I'm not actually sewing fast enough. There are still a number of Holiday gifts I need to sew before the end of the month. I need to get on with them!

      Delete