Well, they are more like guidelines than goals. I have just a few simple sewing goals for this new year:
1. Learn something new - whether it's a new technique, sewing a new kind of fabric, new type of garment, etc.
2. Continue to use up my monstrous stash of fabrics and patterns. Don't buy anything new unless I absolutely have to (e.g. zippers, threads, buttons, etc).
3. Continue to use up my to-be-refashioned stash. I have 2 big garbage bags worth of stuff waiting to be refashioned!
4. Continue the wardrobe stash cleanse.
5. Do a pattern cleanse. I really have too many patterns in my stash. I think I'll need to get rid of half of them this year somehow.
6. Try to sew more for other people (whether as gifts or for charity, etc).
That's all! Should be easy to achieve them, right? ;-)