Monday, December 17, 2018

Only the kids are decorating the tree this year

In previous years, we would let the kids decorate the x'mas tree with whatever they like. Then after they had gone to bed, my husband and I would do a major edit to the tree decor. This year, I decided to just let the kids decorate everything and not edit anything. It's much more 'organic' that way. They used their Lego to decorate the bottom of the tree. They put their little stuffed toy into the branches. And they put the beaded and fabric ornament I recently made onto the tree too!

Tree decoration in progress by the kids


4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful. Good choice this year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! It's less work for the parents and I love their creative ideas!

      Delete
  2. I love it! I bet they are so proud of it, too. Along with their parents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! Yes they are very happy that we didn't edit the decor at all!

      Delete