Tuesday, September 4, 2018

TV costumes - Frankie Drake Mysteries

It seems I have been hit with 1920 fashion fever! I'm watching this CBC original 1920's drama series 'Frankie Drake Mysteries' and I love the costumes. Of course BBC has the series 'Miss Fisher' with a much more sumptuous fashion collection. I realized that I have already collected a couple of these Oriental-esque outfits myself. And I would probably be able to make another with all the trims that I have been collecting in my stash too! Too bad it would probably be too 'costume-y' to wear them outside. Well, I guess I can still make some wool 1920's style hats for the fall for chemo patients.

www.pinterest.com

www.pinterest.com

www.pinterest.com

www.pinterest.com

www.pinterest.com

www.pinterest.com

www.pinterest.com


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those clothes and hats are gorgeous. You have found lots of inspiration for more hats already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Too bad they are too costumer to wear for daily life.

      Delete