Sunday, August 5, 2018

Simplicity 9457 Girl Ball skirt Done!!

After slaving an afternoon, the Simplicity 9457 Girl Ball skirt is done! I knew I didn't have the type of materials to make it really puffy but my daughter likes it anyway. She asked me to buy her navy blue dressy shoes to go with this skirt. Sorry this is just for dressing up purpose. I'm not buying any shoes for it! Thank goodness I lengthened the skirt because my daughter is a bit tall for her age. I'm not showing the underskirt because it's a real mess! LOL!

My camera is failing me......

6 comments:

  1. That's lovely, a mom-made special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruthie! It's been so long that I have sewn I had such a fantastic time!

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful, Nicky! A princess skirt for sure. I'm glad you had fun making it (I'm reading your reply to Ruthie)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have other simple kids' projects I would love to do too!

      Delete
  3. How gorgeous. It does not matter that the camera failed you, we can still get the idea. Your daughter looks very like you - not that we can see her face, but I can imagine it :). Glad you enjoyed sewing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! Funny enough, my daughter's teacher thought she looked like me even though she really looks like my husband's mom!

      Delete